ADLUG: 34th ANNUAL MEETING
Automation And Digital Libraries Users Group (ADLUG) is an organisation of organisations and individuals that use or develop software systems for the digitisation, automation and management of libraries.
The mission is to:
- create and maintain stable relationships between the producers and users of software products;
- aim for maximum possible compatibility between products;
- provide producers with a real use scenario in order to implement or improve its systems.
As with every year, @CULT attended the meeting and participated with the following topics:
- “From record to data: how OliSuite is a perfect new generation ILS” (Tiziana Possemato e Annalisa Di Sabato)
- “Linked Data from theory to practice: a new Union Catalogue generation in Linked Open Data” (Tiziana Possemato)
- “i-LIKE, Linked Data enrichment for an e-learning system” (Ivo Contursi)
- “Project MINERV@ – Museo Galileo and the Linked Open Data” (Alessandra Lenzi – Museo Galileo e Tiziana Possemato)
15 January 2016