Our highly specialised consulting and training services are based on national and international standards and are aimed at:
- the creation, improvement and dissemination of conceptual tools, methodologies and procedures necessary for effective management;
- the introduction of information technology management processes for the creation, dissemination, research and recovery of information resources.
- the introduction of taxonomies and thesauri (assessment, usability and usage metrics);
- content management & search;
- Digital Asset Management (DAM);
- bibliographic research and advisement;
- promotion and enhancement of document patrimony;
- quality and process management;
- reorganisation, and cataloguing of historical archives, deposits and currents;
- management of library collections, archives and documentation centres;
- original cataloguing, derivative and retrospective of library materials and not.